In our increasingly connected, student-centric world, universities can quickly fall behind when they rely on yesterday’s technologies. With a large percentage of career advisors’ time spent NOT student facing, there’s a huge opportunity to empower teams to successfully provide exceptional student experiences while easily reporting back on outcomes and building more employer engagement.
Join Hannah Adams, and Leo Patterson, University Partnerships Executives at Handshake, as they reveal five ways you can supercharge your careers team’s impact to increase the quality and quantity of your student engagement - while leveraging technology to increase your productivity in your role. Get insight into:
- The latest tools that will empower advisors to see more students and graduates
- Inbound and outbound employer engagement best practices
- Built in productivity tactics for supporting SMEs
- How to leverage reporting to make informed careers and employability decisions
- Today’s key student experience metrics for careers services