According to a McKinsey & Company study, employers in the top quartile for racial and ethnic diversity are 35% more likely to have higher financial returns than respective national industry medians.
In Handshake’s Ultimate Guide to Diversity and Inclusion for HR and Recruiting, we’ll walk you through each step of the hiring for diversity process. We’ll explore everything you need to know to create a solid D&I recruiting strategy in 2020, including:
- What is diversity and inclusion and why does it matter?
- How diversity and inclusion evolved with Gen Z and early talent
- Evaluating your existing diversity and inclusion strategy
- Ideas for recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds
- Measuring the ROI of your D&I